Things I would take away from this:
- You cannot be in a hurry to take a long trip!
- Check the weather and wind before you leave and account for that
- Check the types of chargers you are going to be using; I assumed all EVgo put out 50 kW, but thats not the case
- If it's cold dress warm and use the seat heaters! Also precondition when you are hooked up to the charger!
- You will never get 50 kW out of the charger, I do not think I saw over 45 at any time even at low SoC
Stats for the final leg:
Speed: 70 mph
Cabin heat: Off except for 5 minutes to clear the window once, two seat heaters on low
Total kWh used: 40.2 (81%-14%)
Efficiency: 299 Wh/mi or 3.34 mi/kWh
Charging start: 6:29pm, 29mi range, 14% SoC
Charging finish: 7:04pm, 91mi range, 49% SoC (Also includes 2 minutes on the phone with EVgo)